Malaysia Investment Forum
Following on from April's Malaysia-UK Investor Showcase at the incredible Marlborough House featuring Prime Minister Dato’ Sri Najib Razak, we now present the Malaysian Investment Forum. Expect senior keynote speakers including Malaysia's Minister of Trade and Industry - Y.B. Dato' Sri Mustapa Bin Mohamed, great networking opportunities over coffee and lunch and afternoon breakout sessions.
ON THE DAY
- Find out why you should choose Malaysia as your primary investment location in Asia
- Key focus on financial services, ICT, global business services, Halal industry and infrastructure services
- Speech from The Rt. Hon. Liam Fox MP, the new Secretary of State for International Trade
- Keynote speech from The Hon. Dato’ Sri Mustapa Mohamed, Ministry of International Trade and Industry
- Panel discussions from economists, journalists and businesses with Malaysian investment experience
- Afternoon sessions with industry-specific discussions
- Opportunities for one-to-one business meetings with Malaysian Officials
Click here to view the event flyer and here for the tentative agenda.
Following the Malaysia Investment Forum, on 27 September again at the Kensington Close Hotel is Source Malaysia. Source Malaysia will feature senior representatives from 70 Malaysian manufacturing businesses who will be available for meetings throughout the day to discuss exclusive trade opportunities and partnerships.
This unique event is to promote export excellence in: aerospace, arts and handicraft, automotive parts, building materials and eco-friendly products, halal products and services, health tourism, islamic finance, plastics and packaging and professional services. Not only is this an opportunity for UK buyers to meet suppliers, but also a unique opportunity to network and discuss your sector with businesses and potentially some export partners in Malaysia.
To register for the Source Malaysia event separately, please register via the link here (link below is for Malaysia Investment Forum).
For more information on both of these Malaysia events please visit the Choose Malaysia website here.
Marketing and Events Executive
UK-ASEAN Business Council (UKABC)
E: email@example.com | T: +44 (0)207 8283431 | M: +44 (0)7494 499728 | ukabc.org.uk
Don't miss UKABC updates on: Twitter @UKASEAN | LinkedIn: UK-ASEAN Business Council